TPA appreciates its sponsors and encourages you to choose them first for legal, professional, and any other needs you may have. TPA could not do the work it does without the generous and consistent support of its sponsors.
With your support, we continue to develop and support the legal profession and businesses across Tennessee. Your participation as a sponsor is essential to our success as an organization. Sponsorship begins January 1 of the calendar year and this year only, sign up today and your sponsorship is good through January 2023.
TPA Annual Seminar (2 days): TPA presents a two-day seminar annually. Our goal for 2022 is over 100 paralegals from all three Tennessee districts. Firms, businesses, and vendors, regardless of membership, may sponsor a table at the event; however, the sponsorship fees for non-members are higher than fees for members. Vendors are encouraged to bring a door prize, set out various marketing materials, and staff their tables during the event.
Lunch and Learn: TPA presents substantive programming approved for CLE credit through NALA. These events are well-attended and available to all TPA members and non-members. These seminars relate to a variety of areas of law including Employment, Family, Litigation, Probate/Tax, and Real Estate.
- All Silver Sponsor benefits
- Name and/or logo on all media marketing materials to all events
- Company job announcements posted on TPA website and social media
- TPA Annual Seminar (2 days):
- Receive an exhibitor table at the TPA Annual Seminar to promote your company, its products and/or services
- Your own “sponsor board” with your logo, name, and other information
- Brief presentation by sponsor representative(s) to attendees during Annual Seminar (if desired)
*All advertising and e-blast content is subject to Board approval